Looking for an Electric Vehicle?
Interested in upgrading your The Woodlands to a more fuel-efficient model? At Tom Peacock Nissan we have plenty of new electric vehicles for sale. Not sure if you’re ready for an electric vehicle? Learn more about the benefits of an electric vehicle with our team before you get the process started on your next new vehicle, then schedule a test drive with our finance team. From the environmental benefits of electric cars to the fuel-saving benefits of electric cars, we’ll touch on why your next vehicle could be an electric car today at Tom Peacock Nissan!
Benefits of Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular and are likely to fit in with your Spring lifestyle more than you think. There are plenty of positives to driving an electric model. Here are a few of those benefits:
- Zero Emissions: There are plenty of environmental benefits of electric cars and one of them is the close to zero tailpipe emissions. Most electric cars don’t even have an exhaust system so exhaust emissions are not a byproduct of the vehicle running.
- Renewable Energy: Another environmental benefit of electric cars is that they can use renewable energy. Electric cars are powered by electricity meaning they can take advantage of renewable resources such as solar, wind, or even water.
- Reduced Maintenance: Full electric vehicles don’t require engine oil so there’s no need for oil changes.
- Quieter Drive: One major benefit of electric vehicles that most drivers instantly notice is the serene ride. Electric vehicles don’t necessarily have any engine noise so there’s less commotion in the cabin.
- Performance: Car enthusiasts rejoice! Electric vehicles truly provide unbeatable performance. The electric motors are capable of producing near-instantaneous torque so you can still find thrill on your drives.
What to Do Before Buying an EV
- Prepare Your Garage: Charging stations are becoming more numerous, but they’re not quite ubiquitous yet. So you’ll want to prepare your garage for home charging. Research your options (Level 1 and Level 2 charging setups offer different charging times). Then, have your at-home charging system installed. Chances are, this will be your main method of EV charging.
- Find Local Charging Stations: Map out a list of charging stations from companies like PlugShare or Chargeway in addition to any brand-specific chargers you can use based on the particular EV you drive. It’s especially helpful to know where stations are when traveling long-distance, but knowing where local chargers are in a pinch can be very helpful as well.
- Explore Incentives: EVs are often eligible for more incentives and tax credits than gasoline cars. In fact, you may be able to secure up to a $7,500 tax credit just by buying an electric car!
Learn More About Electric Cars Today at Tom Peacock Nissan!
Ready to drive off in your own electric car from Tom Peacock Nissan near Conroe? Schedule a test drive at our dealership then apply for financing online. If you have questions in the meantime about our models, financing options, and more, don’t hesitate to contact us.
More from Tom Peacock Nissan
The Woodlands drivers looking for a high-performance sedan owe it to themselves to put the 2023 Nissan Altima at the top of the list. The aggressive look of the new Altima gives drivers an exterior finish that’s sure to turn heads – and it has the performance specs to match. With a full gallery of…
This mid-size sedan is a popular option for The Woodlands shoppers. This model year, drivers can enjoy an aggressive new look, including a redesigned front fascia and v-motion grille. The 2023 Nissan Altima also has boomerang tail lights and a rear spoiler that complete the striking look started by the muscular hood and aerodynamic design. The…
The 2023 Nissan Altima is back for another model year — and it’s undergoing an extreme makeover. The Woodlands Altima fans are in for a treat with the 2023 Nissan Altima redesign, as this Nissan sedan has cosmetic upgrades and serious equipment changes. If you can’t wait until the 2023 Nissan Altima release date, which…