KEY ROGUE ADVANTAGES
- Nissan EZ Flex® Seating System – Rogue’s 2nd-row seatbacks can recline and fold flat, and the seats can slide fore and aft approximately 9 inches in two independent sections. CR-V’s 2nd-row seatbacks recline, but the seats do not slide.
- Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System – The floor of Rogue’s cargo area can be raised, lowered, and divided to provide cargo-carrying flexibility and security. This feature is not available on CR-V.
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor1 (I-AVM) (vs. no Moving Object Detection system) – Rogue’s available Intelligent Around View Monitor provides visual and audible warnings if a moving object is detected within the displayed monitor image. CR-V offers a standard multi-view camera but no CR-V has a Moving Object Detection system.
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection2 (vs. available and no pedestrian detection) – Every Rogue comes with Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, which warns the driver if there is a risk of a forward collision and can even engage the brakes to help avoid a collision or mitigate the effects of an impact. CR-V’s emergency braking system does not come standard on all models, and does not include pedestrian detection.
- More front head and leg room – Rogue offers more room for front passengers than CRV.
- 1.5 inches more front head room for models without moonroof (41.6 in. vs. 40.1)
- 1.5–1.7 inches more front head room for models with moonroof (39.5 in. vs. 37.8–38.0)
- 1.7 inches more front leg room (43.0 in. vs. 41.3)
Check out the Nissan Rogue reviews at Tom Peacock Nissan.
- Intelligent Engine Brake (I-EB)
- Active Ride Control (ARC)
- Vented rear disc brakes (vs. solid discs)
- Available 19-inch wheels and tires
- Available Power Panoramic Moonroof (vs. conventional moonroof)
- Zero Gravity front seats
- Rear Door Alert3
- Available Intelligent Cruise Control4 (ICC) with Full-Speed Range and Hold (vs. not full-speed range, no hold function)
- Standard Apple CarPlay®5 and Android Auto™5 (vs. available)
- Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Standard safety features (vs. available) including:
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Lane Departure Warning6
- Intelligent Lane Intervention7 (I-LI)
- Blind Spot Warning8 (BSW)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert9 (RCTA)
- Available Rear Automatic Braking10 (RAB)
- Available brand-name audio system (Bose®)
- Standard satellite radio (vs. available)
- Longer wheelbase and overall length
- More rear hip room
2019 HONDA CR-V OVERVIEW
CR-V is positioned between the HR-V and Pilot in Honda’s crossover SUV lineup. It is available in four trim levels (LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring).
Depending on the trim level, CR-V is available with a normally aspirated 2.4-liter or turbocharged 1.5-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine. All CR-Vs have a continuously variable transmission and are available in front- or all-wheel drive.
CR-V offers a wide range of advanced technology and driver-assist features. Yet Rogue offers several comfort and convenience and advanced safety technologies that are not available on CR-V, as well as greater passenger and cargo versatility than CR-V.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019 HONDA CR-V
CR-V carries over for 2019 with the following changes:
- EX-L with Navi is no longer available.
- Exterior color: Platinum White Pearl.
Compare the 2021 Nissan Rogue vs. 2021 Honda CR-V at Tom Peacock Nissan to see how the latest versions of these models stack up against each other.
This website is intended for general descriptive and informational purposes only. It is subject to change and does not constitute an offer, representation or warranty (express or implied) by Nissan North America, Inc. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of any information in this website as it relates to a vehicle directly with Nissan North America, Inc. before relying on it to make a purchase decision. Nissan North America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, at any time, without prior notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, and models and to discontinue models or equipment. Due to continuous product development and other pre- and post-production factors, actual vehicle, materials and specifications may vary from this website. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. See the actual vehicle for complete accuracy. Availability and delivery times for particular models or equipment may vary. Specifications, options and accessories may differ in Hawaii, U.S. territories and other countries. For additional information on availability, options or accessories, see your Nissan dealer or contact Nissan North America, Inc.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 Intelligent Around View Monitor cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
2 Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
3 Does not detect people or cargo. Always check rear seat before exiting.
4 Intelligent Cruise Control uses limited braking and is not a collision avoidance or warning system. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
5 Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a Nissan. Trial periods may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, Owner’s Manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.
6 Lane Departure Warning only operates when lane markings are able to be detected. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
7 Intelligent Lane Intervention only operates when lane markings are detectable. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
8 Blind Spot Warning cannot prevent collisions and may not detect every object or warn in all situations. Driver should always turn and look before changing lanes. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
9 Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
10 Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.