KEY ROGUE SPORT ADVANTAGES
- Xtronic CVT® (vs. 6-speed A/T) – Rogue Sport’s Xtronic CVT provides smooth acceleration, fuel efficiency, and quiet operation. Tucson has a conventional 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Intelligent Trace Control1 (I-TC) and Active Ride Control (ARC) – Rogue Sport comes standard with Intelligent Trace Control and Active Ride Control. Intelligent Trace Control helps enhance steering response and cornering feel by applying brake pressure, and Active Ride Control automatically adjusts the throttle and applies brake pressure on rough road surfaces to help enhance ride quality. Tucson does not offer these features.
- Available Steering Assist – Rogue Sport’s available ProPILOT Assist eases the driver’s workload in highway traffic jams and on long highway trips by helping control acceleration, braking, and steering when driving in a single lane on a highway with recognizable lane markings. Tucson does not offer Steering Assist — one of the two components that comprise ProPILOT Assist (the other is Intelligent Cruise Control with Full-Speed Range and Hold, which Tucson does offer).
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor2 (I-AVM) (vs. no Moving Object Detection system) – Rogue Sport’s available Intelligent Around View Monitor provides views to the front, passenger side, and rear, and a composite view from above, to help enhance visibility when parking. It also provides visual and audible warnings if a moving object is detected within the displayed Around View Monitor image. Tucson offers a multi-view camera system but without Moving Object Detection.
- Safety features – Tucson does not offer, or has less availability for, these safety features standard on Rogue Sport:
- Standard driver and front-passenger supplemental knee air bags3 (vs. not available)
- Standard rear-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags3 (vs. not available)
- Standard High Beam Assist (HBA) (vs. available)
- Standard Blind Spot Warning4 (BSW) (vs. available)
- Standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning5 (I-FCW) (vs. standard, but not intelligent)
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection6 (vs. available)
- Standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert7 (RCTA) (vs. available)
- Standard Rear Automatic Braking8 (RAB) (vs. not available)
- Intelligent Engine Brake (I-EB)
- Vented rear disc brakes (vs. solid discs)
- Standard LED daytime running lights (vs. available)
- Available Quick Comfort® Seat Heaters (vs. not Quick Comfort)
- Rear Door Alert9
- Available EcoRoute
- Available Traffic Sign Recognition10 (TSR)
- Standard 5-inch color Advanced Drive-Assist® Display11 (vs. standard 3.5-in. black and white or available 4.2-in. color display)
- Available Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System
- Easy-Fill Tire Alert12
- Standard satellite radio13 (vs. available)
- More front leg room14
- Higher EPA mileage estimates15
2019 HYUNDAI TUCSON OVERVIEW
The 3rd-generation Tucson is Hyundai’s small crossover SUV available in seven trim levels. Powertrain choices are:
- 2.0-liter DOHC 4-cyl.
- 161 horsepower
- Front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 2.4-liter DOHC 4-cyl.
- 181 horsepower
- Front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- 6-speed automatic transmission
Tucson offers driver-assist and comfort and convenience features owners want in a subcompact crossover, along with an available turbocharged engine and a long limited warranty. Rogue Sport offers an efficient, responsive engine and drivetrain with suspension features to produce a controlled, comfortable ride that owners will appreciate. Rogue Sport also has a long list of standard and available safety technologies.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Tucson carries over with the following changes:
- Refreshed exterior and interior styling
- Redesigned wheels
- 2.0-liter normally aspirated engine added
- 1.6-liter turbocharged engine discontinued
- 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission discontinued
- Idle stop on 2.0- and 2.4-liter engines
- Standard electric parking brake
- Available rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Available Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Available Surround View Monitor
- Available High Beam Assist
- Standard driver-assist features:
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Keep Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Standard 7-inch display audio system
- CD player is deleted
- Available wireless device charging
- Add 2nd-row USB port
Source: All vehicle information is based on respective manufacturers’ websites. Information accurate at time of publication.
This website is intended for general descriptive and informational purposes only. It is subject to change and does not constitute an offer, representation or warranty (express or implied) by Nissan North America, Inc. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of any information in this website as it relates to a vehicle directly with Nissan North America, Inc. before relying on it to make a purchase decision. Nissan North America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, at any time, without prior notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, and models and to discontinue models or equipment. Due to continuous product development and other pre- and post-production factors, actual vehicle, materials and specifications may vary from this website. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. See the actual vehicle for complete accuracy. Availability and delivery times for particular models or equipment may vary. Specifications, options and accessories may differ in Hawaii, U.S. territories and other countries. For additional information on availability, options or accessories, see your Nissan dealer or contact Nissan North America, Inc.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 Intelligent Trace Control cannot prevent collisions or loss of control. Driver should remain in control of vehicle at all times. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
2 Intelligent Around View Monitor cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
3 Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system. Always wear your seat belt. Rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
4 Blind Spot Warning cannot prevent collisions and may not detect every object or warn in all situations. Driver should always turn and look before changing lanes. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
5 Intelligent Forward Collision Warning cannot prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
6 Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
7 Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
8 Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
9 Does not detect people or cargo. Always check rear seat before exiting.
10 Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) may not detect and read all traffic signs in all conditions. Driver should monitor all traffic signs and obey all traffic laws.
11 Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.
12 Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.
13 Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a Nissan. Trial periods may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, Owner’s Manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.
14 Final specifications subject to change prior to start of sale.
15 2020 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for Rogue Sport: 25 city MPG/32 hwy MPG/28 combined MPG for FWD; 24 city MPG/30 hwy MPG/27 combined MPG for AWD. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.