KEY SENTRA ADVANTAGES – VIEW NEW SENTRA INVENTORY
- Advanced handling and ride comfort features – Sentra offers several standard handling and ride comfort features that enhance steering, cornering feel, and ride quality that you won’t find on any Corolla.
- Standard Intelligent Engine Brake (I-EB) (vs. not available)
- Standard Intelligent Trace Control1 (I-TC) (vs. not available)
- Standard Active Ride Control (ARC) (vs. not available)
- Rear Door Alert2 – When activated, Rear Door Alert provides a message in the vehicle information display — and if necessary, an audible warning — to alert the driver to check whether an object may have been left in the rear seats when they arrive at their destination. Corolla does not offer this feature.
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor3 (I-AVM) – The Intelligent Around View® Monitor provides multiple views around the vehicle, as well as a composite overhead view, and even provides audible warnings if a moving object is detected within the displayed monitor image. Corolla offers only a rear backup camera.
- Easy-Fill Tire Alert4 – With Easy-Fill Tire Alert, the hazard lights flash during tire inflation, and when the correct pressure is reached, the horn sounds. Corolla does not offer this feature.
- Advanced safety technologies – Sentra offers a long list of standard advanced safety technologies that can warn drivers, and even intervene if necessary, to help prevent a collision or mitigate its effects. Corolla either does not offer or has less availability for some of these technologies. Sentra offers:
- Standard Blind Spot Warning5 (BSW) (vs. available)
- Standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning6 (I-FCW) (vs. standard, but not intelligent)
- Standard Rear Automatic Braking7 (RAB) (vs. not available)
- Standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert8 (RCTA) (vs. not available)
- Dual-Pinion Electric Power Steering (vs. not dual pinion)
- Larger standard wheels and tires
- Available two-tone color combinations
- Available LED fog lights
- Zero Gravity front seats
- D-shaped steering wheel
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (vs. single zone)
- Available Type-A and Type-C USB connection ports9 (vs. Type-A only)
- Standard Push Button Ignition (vs. available)
- Google Assistant™ Voice Recognition10
- Available Android Auto™10
- Intelligent Driver Alertness11 (I-DA)
- Rear Sonar System12
- 10 air bags13 (vs. 8)
- More front and rear shoulder room14
- More front leg room14
- More rear hip room14
- Larger trunk capacity14
- Greater interior passenger volume14
2020 TOYOTA COROLLA OVERVIEW
Corolla is available as a 4-door sedan positioned between the Yaris and Camry in the Toyota sedan lineup. Corolla is available in six gasoline trim levels: L, LE, SE CVT, SE 6MT, XLE, and XSE. Powertrain choices are:
- 1.8-liter DOHC 4-cyl.
- 139 horsepower
- Front-wheel drive
- 2.0-liter DOHC 4-cyl.
- 169 horsepower
- Front-wheel drive
- CVT or 6-speed manual transmission
Corolla is also available in a hybrid and a hatchback model that do not compete directly with Sentra.
Corolla has a long history in the compact sedan market as a reliable, efficient, and economic choice for consumers. New styling and ride performance features and a standard suite of advanced safety features have upped Corolla’s game. Sentra offers efficient performance and a high-quality ride experience with its advanced suspension features. Available two-tone exterior colors and premium interior features enhance Sentra’s value, and a long list of standard advanced safety features plus 10 air bags make Sentra an attractive choice in the market.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2020 TOYOTA COROLLA
Corolla is all-new for 2020 with a full redesign, an additional engine, and a new rear suspension, along with advanced comfort, convenience, and safety technologies. Highlights include:
- Aggressive exterior and interior styling with higher quality materials
- Lower, wider stance based on a slightly longer version of the hatchback platform
- Addition of an available 169-hp 2.0-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- New SE Nightshade Edition
- Standard independent multi-link rear suspension
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0
- Available 8-inch touch-screen display
- Standard Apple CarPlay®
Source: All vehicle information is based on respective manufacturers’ websites. Information accurate at time of publication.
This website is intended for general descriptive and informational purposes only. It is subject to change and does not constitute an offer, representation or warranty (express or implied) by Nissan North America, Inc. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of any information in this website as it relates to a vehicle directly with Nissan North America, Inc. before relying on it to make a purchase decision. Nissan North America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, at any time, without prior notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, and models and to discontinue models or equipment. Due to continuous product development and other pre- and post-production factors, actual vehicle, materials and specifications may vary from this website. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. See the actual vehicle for complete accuracy. Availability and delivery times for particular models or equipment may vary. Specifications, options and accessories may differ in Hawaii, U.S. territories and other countries. For additional information on availability, options or accessories, see your Nissan dealer or contact Nissan North America, Inc.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 Intelligent Trace Control cannot prevent collisions or loss of control. Driver should remain in control of vehicle at all times. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
2 Does not detect people or cargo. Always check rear seat before exiting.
3 Intelligent Around View Monitor cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
4 Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.
5 Blind Spot Warning cannot prevent collisions and may not detect every object or warn in all situations. Driver should always turn and look before changing lanes. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
6 Intelligent Forward Collision Warning cannot prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
7 Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
8 Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
9 Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.
10 Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device and wireless network may be required. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not Nissan. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. NissanConnect with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Included with vehicle purchase 1 GB or 30 Day Trial on equipped new Nissan vehicles. If your Vehicle is outside the scope of the initial roadside assistance plan included with the purchase of your Vehicle that applies for a period of 36 months or 36,000 miles from the date the Vehicle is delivered to the first retail buyer or otherwise put into use, whichever is earlier you will be responsible to the Service Provider for any additional charges incurred by receiving services through that roadside assistance Service Provider.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.
11 Intelligent Driver Alertness cannot provide a warning in every situation. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
12 Sonar System may not detect every object. Driver should always check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
13 Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system. Always wear your seat belt. Rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
14 Final specifications subject to change prior to start of sale.