KEY ROGUE SPORT ADVANTAGES
- Intelligent Trace Control1 (I-TC) and Active Ride Control (ARC) – Rogue Sport comes standard with Intelligent Trace Control and Active Ride Control. Intelligent Trace Control helps enhance steering response and corning feel by applying brake pressure, and Active Ride Control automatically adjusts the throttle and applies brake pressure on rough road surfaces to help enhance ride quality. HR-V does not offer these features.
- Available Intelligent Cruise Control2 (ICC) with Full-Speed Range and Hold (vs. no Full-Speed Range or Hold function) – Rogue Sport’s available Intelligent Cruise Control automatically adjusts the vehicle’s speed according to the flow of traffic, helping the vehicle to maintain a consistent following distance even when the speed of traffic varies. It can also stop and hold the vehicle in place as traffic requires. Full-Speed Range functionality means the system can operate from 0 to 90 mph. HR-V’s available version of Intelligent Cruise Control does not offer either Full-Speed Range or Hold function.
- Available Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System – In some Rogue Sport models, the floor of the cargo area can be raised, lowered, and divided to provide cargo-carrying flexibility and security. This feature is not available on any HR-V.
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor3 (I-AVM) – Rogue Sport’s available Intelligent Around View Monitor provides views to the front, passenger side, and rear, and a composite view from above, to help enhance visibility when parking. It also provides visual and audible warnings if a moving object is detected within the displayed Around View Monitor image. HR-V offers only a conventional backup camera.
- Safety features – HR-V does not offer, or has less availability for, these safety features standard on Rogue Sport:
- Standard driver and front-passenger supplemental knee air bags4 (vs. not available)
- Standard rear-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags4 (vs. not available)
- Standard High Beam Assist (HBA) (vs. available)
- Standard Lane Departure Warning5 (LDW) (vs. available)
- Standard Intelligent Lane Intervention6 (I-LI) (vs. available)
- Standard Blind Spot Warning7 (BSW) (vs. available)
- Standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning8 (I-FCW) (vs. available and not intelligent)
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection9 (vs. available and no pedestrian detection)
- Standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert10 (RCTA) (vs. not available)
- Standard Rear Automatic Braking11 (RAB) (vs. not available)
- More engine torque
- Intelligent Engine Brake (I-EB)
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Vented rear disc brakes (vs. solid discs)
- Available 19-inch wheels and tires
- Available driver’s seat 2-way power lumbar support
- Available Quick Comfort® Seat Heaters (vs. not Quick Comfort)
- Available heated steering wheel
- Rear Door Alert12
- Standard Apple CarPlay®13 and Android Auto™13 (vs. available)
- Available EcoRoute
- Available Traffic Sign Recognition14 (TSR)
- Available Intelligent Driver Alertness15 (I-DA)
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display16
- Easy-Fill Tire Alert17
- Available premium brand audio system
- Standard satellite radio13 (vs. available)
- More front head room18 (with moonroof)
- More rear shoulder room18
- More front leg room18
- More cargo capacity with rear seats folded down18 (S trim vs. FWD)
- Larger fuel tank18
2019 HONDA HR-V OVERVIEW
HR-V is Honda’s subcompact crossover, based on the same platform as the Fit hatchback. There are five trim levels — LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring. There is one engine available and the powertrain is:
- i-VTEC® 1.8-liter SOHC 4-cyl.
- 141 horsepower
- Front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- CVT transmission
HR-V offers technology and driver-assist features owners want in a subcompact crossover. Rogue Sport’s DOHC engine and suspension features provide a responsive, controlled ride that owners will appreciate. Rogue Sport also shows great cargo versatility and roominess, as well as a long list of standard and available driver-assist and safety features.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019 HONDA HR-V
The HR-V carries over with the following changes:
- Revised exterior styling
- New Sport and Touring trim levels
- Revised CVT and AWD tuning for improved driveability
- Active Noise Cancellation on Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring trim levels
- Additional sound-deadening materials in the front bulkhead, floor, and passenger side footwell
- Revised interior fabric and upper door panels
- Available Display Audio with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assist features are standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation
- New exterior colors: Orange Burst Metallic, Midnight Amethyst, and Platinum White Pearl
Source: All vehicle information is based on respective manufacturers’ websites. Information accurate at time of publication.
This website is intended for general descriptive and informational purposes only. It is subject to change and does not constitute an offer, representation or warranty (express or implied) by Nissan North America, Inc. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of any information in this website as it relates to a vehicle directly with Nissan North America, Inc. before relying on it to make a purchase decision. Nissan North America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, at any time, without prior notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, and models and to discontinue models or equipment. Due to continuous product development and other pre- and post-production factors, actual vehicle, materials and specifications may vary from this website. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. See the actual vehicle for complete accuracy. Availability and delivery times for particular models or equipment may vary. Specifications, options and accessories may differ in Hawaii, U.S. territories and other countries. For additional information on availability, options or accessories, see your Nissan dealer or contact Nissan North America, Inc.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 Intelligent Trace Control cannot prevent collisions or loss of control. Driver should remain in control of vehicle at all times. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
2 Intelligent Cruise Control uses limited braking and is not a collision avoidance or warning system. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
3 Intelligent Around View Monitor cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
4 Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system. Always wear your seat belt. Rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
5 Lane Departure Warning only operates when lane markings are able to be detected. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
6 Intelligent Lane Intervention only operates when lane markings are detectable. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
7 Blind Spot Warning cannot prevent collisions and may not detect every object or warn in all situations. Driver should always turn and look before changing lanes. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
8 Intelligent Forward Collision Warning cannot prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
9 Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
10 Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
11 Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
12 Does not detect people or cargo. Always check rear seat before exiting.
13 Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device’s capability. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, Owner’s Manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.
14 Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) may not detect and read all traffic signs in all conditions. Driver should monitor all traffic signs and obey all traffic laws.
15 Intelligent Driver Alertness cannot provide a warning in every situation. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
16 Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.
17 Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.
18 Final specifications subject to change prior to start of sale.